13 January 2010

Everything I'm not

Howdy~ Feel lazy to blog, again lately. Well, sorry about that :x Not in mood to do anything but just lay on the bed whole day, waiting someone come to slap me. Oh well.

In this boring day, i shall do some boring stuffs, with my dog

Sneaked into the kitchen, he's in his paradise(lol)
I wonder what is he dreaming about, so i decided to wake him up and ask him.




He just yawning and ask me to fck off :x (still remember the
lmao video my gang made last year? =3)


He has no choice, so he awake and begging me to let him sleep play with me, by licking my toes. sweet~

But a minute later,




Wanna know what's make him become so cute suddenly?


It's because i was eating something. He's begging me to spare him some.
But i didn't

so he bite my finger, to revenge, wake him up and didn't spare him food.(lol)

I need a haircut and dye them wtf, before i go KL D: and seem that I need some vitamin D, too pale wtf -0- By the way, i'm waiting for my


pink SE W705 x3
Donno why now I so in love with pink colour x3 so chio man wtf.
Oh yeah, one more thing

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR ELMIRA <3


love you always <3 (miss my long hair T_T)

No comments: