16 January 2010

One in the million

Well, last night I hardly get in sleep, after read the diaries I wrote so many years ago. The heartache still here, right somewhere deep inside my heart, in the memories that labeled "Do not touch". With tears, I feel so stupid when I saw one sentence, 为何丑小鸭变不成天鹅? I laugh, because now I know that 不是一定要成为天鹅, 才能得到快乐. Feel so childish when I read that stupid diary, and feel so sad. I still remember this song, which make me cry a lot before.



I almost forgot that feeling when I sang this song at midnight, until i fall asleep. Oh well.

By the way, streamyx REALLY sucks lately, i just got back my internet connection after 23hours and 34mins. Screw it wtf, can't do anything else but complain. Msia Boleh? Yeah ker? Fck lah. Right roman? C'mon bark two times for agree this.

No comments: