17 January 2010

cause everything change

Well, people may change right? you shouldn't because of someone and stop living your life. This is not a fairytale, not everyone will be like snow white or sleeping beauty, able to live a happy life after they met their princes. I'm not the lucky one i know, and I'm getting tired to try to be a princess, waiting for the gays to give me life. I've think alot, since that day I read my old stupid diaries. Everything is appear suddenly in my mind last night, just like watching a movie, funny but miserable. Those days I realize I tears for many things. Mostly is about sad one, but now i feel so funny, and friendship, most of them are crap, i hardly trust a human being now, even he/she ever been my best friend before, and i hate that people like, 100% trust me, 'cause i scared that one day, something will just hurt both of us badly. I rather to be the bad guy :) 'cause I'm getting tired to be good.

I'm tired to explain

i'm tired to tear

I'm tired to guess

I'm tired to dream

and I'm tired of myself.

I'm growing..i'm changing..i'm breathing..





when ky is not that ky anymore.

No comments: