19 January 2010

fake a smile

Finally~ yeah really like FINALLY~ I step out of my room, and then my house door, get in the car and go shopping, with my mom. The advantage is, well you know, parents = credit card which is TOTALLY free of charges; disadvantage is, well you know also, mothers..
I wonder what's wrong with her today, totally so different then usual. Well, maybe she just won some money in 4D/Toto, beside this, i don't have another explanations. It's a good thing anyway.





I think i should get an award, because..

OMFG, I CAN FIX IN S SIZE TOP WEAR!

Eh wait, is that mean my breast is getting smaller also? LMAO~ -0- But I still have the little tummy wtf. Oh well. I like the jacket so much, i donno why. And i think it more suit if i dyed hair. Another one is just a simply long t-shirt, and i think it's so forking expensive, it cost my mom me RM60.90 if i'm not wrong, only for that D: The price of the jacket is quite normal, yeah. REALLY.
Well, since Eunice said that Taylor only allow T-shirts, long jeans and sneaker, so next item, skinny leg jeans and more shirts lols~ By the way, my mom will clam those money from my bank FML.
I need heels also, contact lens, another pair of converse (maybe get one at KL that time) and i think THIS is so cute and nice. Did I tell you that i'm in love with pink? Aww, really hope i can have that.

I need to change a habit - blogging at midnight. Wth, i didn't realize that it's 2.30am wtf. So i guess i'll continue this post at tomorrow. Nights, lols.

No comments: